The Greater the Business the Greater the Sacrifice (Cost)
It is true "Success Comes with a Price" - Investing in your Dream/Business -Take Sacrifice & Ongoing Commitment
1) You will have to Sacrifice your time, money, pleasure, sleep, and sometimes sacrifice time spent with your friends and family members. Are You Willing to Pay the Price? think about it....
2) You must start saving and investing in your business and limit unnecessary spending; buying clothes, keeping up with the trend and going out must be planned and limited: Besides if you really want to be successful most of your time has to be spent building and promoting the business even when you are out having fun.....Michael Baisden - popular Author and radio personality said he used to promote his books everywhere: at weddings, funerals and even on the train.
3) Start carving out time to educate yourself either informally or formally (by attending Training - College - Continuing Ed courses - Workshops or by hiring a Business Coach); you must consistently read articles on your field of interest; don't expect to succeed without reading - market trends- what your competitors or similar businesses and services are doing (How they are unique) - what your strategic market needs today and may need years from now - what it takes to be successful in this industry, etc
4) When promoting your business idea and dream your ego and confidence may be at stake but don't break - keep on pushing and pressing to reach your goal; everyone is not going to believe in your dream, business venture or the services you have to offer - some may even criticize and make light of it, even close friends and family member but keep pressing; politely ignore your critics and stop them if you have to. But Never Give Up! your perseverance and tenacity will outweigh the critics and reward your labor
5) You will have Ups and Downs and make mistakes - very few are overnight wonders, business geniuses or born with a silver spoon...so don't compare your progress with others - Just Count Up the Cost and do what is necessary to make your business successful...or where you want it to be and when - the success level is different for everyone.
Finally Set Smart Goals: Discuss further in the next series.....Please feel free to comment and add your tip. Thank you