ourselves and what we think other people think and feel about
us. Due to the high expectations of Family, Friends, Society and the Media,
most people at one time or another has experience poor Self-image.
Many people suffer in America from low self-esteem or image because we
have a misconception of what success and beauty really is.
However, it is important to strive for a healthy self-image as it plays a
major role in our ability to be successful in our
Below are a few tips to help us maintain a Healthy Self-Image:
1) Choose to Believe the NICE things people say about you.
2) Choose to Accept yourself and Recognize your Worth.
3) Choose to Never compare yourself to anyone else.
4) Choose to Love and Enjoy yourself.
5) Choose to Enhance your appearance if needed.
6) Choose to Leave your Past behind and Think on good things.
7) Choose to Forgive yourself & others.
8) Choose to Seek positive support and Ignore the critics.
9) Choose Good friends to connect with in your life.
10) Choose to Help someone else in need
Important to Note:
We must remember that no one is completely perfect and we all have
imperfections that we may not like.
Some imperfection we may need to change, but some we just have to
accept. Recognize the different
and know that how we see ourselves and think about ourselves will determine our