NOTE: Due to the high expectations of Family, Friends, Society and the Media, most people at one time or another has experience poor Self-image. Many people suffer in America from low self-esteem or image because we have a misconception of what success and beauty really is. However, it is important to strive for a healthy self-image as it plays a major role in our ability to be successful in our lives.
Tips to Help Maintain a Healthy Self-Image:
1) Choose to Believe the NICE things people say about you.
2) Choose to Accept yourself and Recognize your Worth.
3) Choose to Never compare yourself to anyone else.
4) Choose to Love and Enjoy yourself.
5) Choose to Enhance your appearance if needed.
6) Choose to Leave your Past behind and Think on good things.
7) Choose to Forgive yourself & others.
8) Choose to Seek positive support and Ignore the critics.
9) Choose Good friends to connect with in your life.
10) Choose to Help someone else in need or that needs encouragement
Important: We must remember that no one is completely perfect and we all have imperfections and a past that we may not like. Some imperfection and problems in the past, we may need to change if possible, but some we just have to accept. Recognize the different and know that how we see ourselves and think about ourselves will determine our destiny.